-
May 1st, 2007, 10:06 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
What will you do this month ?
-
May 2nd, 2007, 03:49 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
...be happy that it's getting warm... and nice... FINALLY.... *L*.... from what i hear, it's nice and hot in pete's neck of the woods.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 2nd, 2007, 06:03 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
That it is RA. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
-
May 3rd, 2007, 03:49 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
it rained here all darn day... [img]frown.gif[/img] then again, i suppose it IS spring, lol... these kinda things happen.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
i keep waiting for everything to bloom so i can take pictures... [img]frown.gif[/img] it's late this year... everything started blooming early, and then it snowed and killed it all. one of these days i'll look again, and everything will be OVERgrown... that's the way it happens every year... *L*
-
May 4th, 2007, 03:57 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
It's nice weather here in Las Vegas today.
-
May 4th, 2007, 11:48 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
What will I be doing in May? Losing my mind! *L*
At least the first 2 weeks will be kinda slow
and then WHAM!
The 18th....starts it all....pick up tux for the prom...make cake for the 20th church dedication...
19th...chicken BBQ in the morning....pick up
flowers...hair cut for John....clean car out...
decorate cake for the 20th...
get John dressed in his tux.....meet at his dates
house....photos....and sit and wait until the
prom is over...THAT is the hardest part for me!
20th....church dedication....be there early to
deliver cake...hopefully without any mishaps! *L*
Dedication service...and sometime before this
I have to paint a shovel and do crafts with the
kids to have AT the dedication service!
week of the 20th....send out graduation invitations...
arrangements for graduation.....
30th....graduation from vo-tech....THEN....
June 6th.......my oldest baby GRADUATES! UGH!!!
June 11....my oldest baby starts his life in
the grown up world with a job!
Bear with me people....I am going through some
really tough weeks here....dealing with one of
my babies NOT being a baby anymore! I am REALLY
having a hard time with all of this! *L*
-
May 4th, 2007, 11:55 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
today is my lil ones 2nd birthday...let him open up his presents he got ...go out buy him a cake
we're celebrating his birthday on sunday at Macdonalds [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
buyin Canadas Wonderland passes next week so we can go to wonderland this summer..HERE WE COME!!!
-
May 4th, 2007, 12:46 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
<font size="8">Happy Birthday Tanner!!</font> [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
-
May 5th, 2007, 11:32 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Thank you mRs GaToR *HUGS*
more dental work for the month of may [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
May 5th, 2007, 09:10 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Trying to get pregnant for one. Schooling...working with my roses...going to the beach some I suppose. I look forward to summer when I can just do my own thing for a couple months.
*HUGSS Mrs. G* I think when I got out of school my parents were completely thrilled. It wasn't that I was a grown up it was the fact that they didn't have to really weigh in on my decisions anymore.
<font color="#C97997" size="1">[ May 05, 2007 06:12 PM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks